Barracuda Backup is the unified, cost-effective data protection solution for your physical, virtual, and SaaS environments: A complete backup solution with remote storage that is easy to buy, install, and manage.
A complete backup solution from one vendor. Barracuda Backup combines software, in-line duplication, and offsite cloud or private replication without per-server or per-application licensing fees.
• Simple pricing with no per-application
or per-server licensing fees.
• Backup software, local storage, and remote storage
that can be rapidly deployed in under an hour.
• Cloud-based central management for
seamless multisite administration.
• Rapid local or remote recovery, preventing
data loss and minimizing down time.
• Available as a virtual appliance that can be
deployed without requiring additional hardware
• Built-in cloud and site-to-site replication prevent data loss in case of disaster.
• LiveBoot and Cloud LiveBoot for VMware recover virtual machines in minutes.
• Cloud-to-Cloud Backup protects Microsoft Office 365 environments from data loss.
• Offsite vaulting of historical revisions frees up valuable space on local storage.
• Compression and deduplication for up to 50X reduction in storage and bandwidth requirements.
Physical and Virtual
Most businesses today have a mixed environment of physical and virtual servers. Barracuda Backup is a single solution to protect physical servers and virtual machines (VMware & Hyper-V ) with snapshot and granular file recovery—all with unified management for replication and retention.
Barracuda Backup is available as both an all-in-one physical appliance or virtual appliance.
Barracuda Cloud Storage, Cloud Control and Cloud LiveBoot recovery allow simple remote replication, seamless multisite administration, and rapid access to virtual machines during site disasters.
Site-to-site replication, Local Control local management, and Local LiveBoot recovery allow complete protection for those operating in private environments or deploying private cloud technologies.
While Software-as-a-Service and cloud- hosted environments such as Microsoft Office 365 are a fantastic way to mitigate natural and mechanical failures, human- caused data loss is ever present.
Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup for Microsoft Office 365 environments protects Exchange Online mailboxes and OneDrive for Business files and folders from accidental deletion and data loss.