Locate, Migrate and Eliminate PST Data
PST Enterprise enables IT administrators to regain control over email data stored by end users in individual PST files and scattered across their organisation. It can eliminate the risks associated with PST files, as well as reducing ongoing costs and supporting IT requirements for Compliance and eDiscovery
• Zero Footprint Client minimizes impact on end users
• Parallel Processing avoids throttling & improves performance
• Minimizes network impact by migration directly to mailbox
• Determines ownership intelligently based on content
• Discovers all PST files regardless of location and state
• Selective processing migrates only data that is needed
• Fully automated and centrally managed operation
• Highly scalable and suitable for enterprise-level use
• Wide choice of PST processing options
• Disconnects and deletes files after migration
• Supports Office 365 as well as all recent Exchange versions
• Self-service portal allows users to determine processing
Regain control of all email across the organisation
Identify all email stored across the organisation and manage appropriately so that it is secure and readily available. Centralise storage and backup, or better still, eliminate the use of PST files to regain control of data and reduce the support overhead of these unreliable files.
Reduce legal and corporate risks
Make all information visible and accessible so that in the event of an investigation or litigation, all data across the organization can be searched. Protect against end user data loss or theft by either controlling PST files or migrating the data needed from them and deleting them.
Ensure data compliance
Implement robust data retention and defensible deletion policies to reduce costs and ensure compliance with any relevant government and corporate information management policies. Centralising the information within PST files will help enable discovery and investigative requests.